https://www.visitusa.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MOA-Star-Sign-1-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Mall of Amercia https://www.visitusa.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logo.jpg Mall of Amercia2021-09-30 15:39:152021-09-30 15:51:4810 REASONS TO DO YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING AT MALL OF AMERICA
10 REASONS TO DO YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING AT MALL OF AMERICA
- Mall of America has more than 500 stores and speciality shops, dozens of activities and attractions and more than 400 free events every year, including live musical performances, celebrity appearances and holiday activities.
- There is no sales tax on clothing or shoes!
- It only costs $2 ($2.50 rush hour) to get to the Mall on the train from the airport (13 minutes) or downtown Minneapolis (35-39 minutes).
- Hungry? Mall of America has more than 50 dining options, ranging from shopping-friendly grab-and-go food to outstanding sit-down meals, like the farm-to-table offerings at FireLake Grill, sushi at Crave and Masu, all-American family dining at Cadillac Ranch or go full-Minnesotan at Twin City Grill.
- If you have a three or four-hour airport layover or longer, you can easily visit the Mall via the light rail train, shop or eat, and be back at the airport with plenty of time for your flight.
- If your energy starts to dip, take a spin on a few thrill rides in Nickelodeon Universe, the largest indoor theme park in the country. It’s better than a cup of coffee (which is also available in the park).
- If you prefer a challenge, test your courage on Dutchman’s Deck Adventure Course (the tallest ropes course in the world) featuring the longest indoor zip line in North America and a four-story corkscrew slide.
- Bought more than you can carry? If you’re staying at the attached Radisson Blu or JW Marriott, the concierge will meet you anywhere in the Mall, pick up your shopping bags and drop them off in your room.
- Enter another world at SEA LIFE when walking through their 300-foot aquarium tunnel spying on sharks, sea turtles, stingrays, sawfish, and a variety of freshwater fish.
- Shop, dine and stay! JW Marriott + Radisson Blu are both connected to MOA. Additionally, there are about 50 hotels in the area, all offering free shuttles to/from the Mall and the airport.