Start your Deep South Adventure in Nashville, taking time to visit such music history gems as Grand Ole Opry, RCA Studios, Country Music Hall of Fame and The Musicians Hall of Fame.
Memphis, famous as the birthplace of Elvis Presley, the legendary ‘King of Rock ‘n Roll’. Music fans from all over the world stroll down legendary Beale Street, famous for its soul food and the entertainment available in the 25 music venues along the route.
New Orleans, famous for riverboats, jazz and Creole cuisine. Bourbon Street is known for its extravagant carnivals and parades. The French Quarter comes to life at night. Revel in a giant street party with throngs of people dancing to the strains of jazz music coming from the numerous bars.
- Flights from Dublin to Nashville, return from New Orleans
- 1 Bag pp Roundtrip
- 3 NIGHTS Nashville, 4* Doubletree by Hilton Downtown
- 2 NIGHTS Memphis, 4* Doubletree by Hilton Downtown
- 2 NIGHTS Natchez, 3* Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel
- Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise
- 3 NIGHTS New Orleans, 4* Troubadour Hotel
- Full-size Car for 4 days
- Based on 2 adults sharing | Travelling Oct 2021
Quote Ref 52541648